Tamar Lake Farm is a peaceful, family run site. We cater for touring caravans, camper vans, motor homes, tents and trailer tents and offer grass pitches and hardstandings with electric hook-up if required.
We also offer caravan storage on a monthly basis, either short-term or all-year-round – please use the link below to visit our main website for details of this service which costs just £25 per month. Store your caravan with us and have it brought out to your pitch ready for your visit or to be towed on to your holiday destination. We think we offer the best service for caravan storage near Bude and Kilkhampton.
We are in the perfect location if you want to enjoy water sports at Tamar Lake, walking in our lovely countryside or on the breathtakingly beautiful coastal path. If relaxing on the beach is more your idea of heaven then you are spoilt for choice with plenty of sandy beaches that also offer a good range of facilities for surfing, swimming, walking and exploring rock pools and sheltered coves.
For Full Details, please visit our main website, Camping In Cornwall
We provide full details of all site facilities on our main website Camping In Cornwall (please use the link above to visit the site), but here are brief details of what we can offer you for your holiday in this beautiful part of North Cornwall.
On site facilities at Tamar Lake Farm include
- Hardstanding car park plus all-weather pitches for motor homes and larger caravans.
- Caravan Storage, (choose short-term, seasonal or all-year-round).
- Seasonal Pitches (check availability, please use the contact form to get in touch).
- An onsite restaurant, Wei’s Chinese Kitchen offering Buffet-style Dining or Takeaway service.
- Shower and Toilet Block with Veg. Prep facilities.
- Chemical Toilet disposal point.
- Dogs with responsible owners are welcome, woodland dog walk onsite.
- Lots of room for children to play and explore.
- Picnic Areas
Please visit our Site Fees page for pricing information.
- Watersports and Coarse Fishing at Tamar Lake.
National Trust Beaches
- Sandymouth (facilities, cafe/restaurant, beach shop, toilets, large NT car park, surf school, seasonal lifeguard patrol)
- Northcott Mouth (facilities, toilets, cafe, seasonal lifeguard patrol)
- Duckpool (facilities, toilets and mobile refreshment vehicle in summer)
- Bude. Beautiful sandy beaches, a wide range of leisure activities, lifeguard patrols, pleasant town centre with good range of shops, galleries, restaurants and tea rooms plus supermarkets and petrol stations.
- Kilkhampton, local shopping with newsagent, post office, etc., choice of pubs with excellent menus, plus fish and chip shop and pizza takeaway.
For a full list of nearby attractions for all the family, please visit the main Camping In Cornwall website.